The Bridge Church is a redemptive community of both the devout and desperate who have come to believe Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened. We trust Jesus, we teach the Bible, we serve other believers, we love people, and we reproduce our faith.
We bridge people to Jesus.
The Bridge has partnered with two great originations in the Dominican Republic - FCA DR and Holt’s House of Hope. Each year we send down a team to help in the growth of those ministries and love on the people who love on people
FCA DR is an organization that brings people to Jesus through Baseball/Basketball ministry.
Holt’s House of Hope is a shelter for boys on the streets of Boca Chica, Dominican Republic. They provide these boys with basic needs, education, activities, and most importantly discipleship.
The Dominican Republic is considered a third world country and most of the youth focus on baseball as a means of being able to live above the poverty line. The ministry our church body supports in the DR has continued to grow and our goal is to help them in that growth. Their mission is to disciple coaches and players in the baseball and basketball arenas.
With your support we want to continue to grow these ministries! Please partner with us on this journey.
Stencora is a fundraising platform created to work with companies to support the causes their customers care about through contributions stemming from their monthly proceeds. Stencora has partnered with the mobile service provider Apela to bring you individual and family mobile plans that are first class at excellent rates and thereby empower you to raise significant funds for your cause.
By becoming an Apela customer, you will be contributing to Raz Pataca cause through your monthly cell phone bill. The contributions for your cause will grow as you refer your friends and family!
These wireless plans are tailored to deliver the best value to individual users and work with most unlocked GSM phones.Click to see more information about individual plans.
You may share these plans with up to 25 devices. A device fee ($15 per smart phone and $10 per tablet) will be charged monthly for each device you add on to this plan. Taxes and fees may apply.Click to see more information about shared plans.
1. Unlimited Talk: is for mobile phones only, and cannot be used on any other device, including tablets or PCs. Includes unlimited calls within domestic US.
2. Unlimited Text: must be made from within the domestic US coverage area (US, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands). Dialing 411 is charged at $2.99 per call.
3. Unlimited Text is for standard texting only and available solely on mobile devices. Includes unlimited number of messages up to 1 MB in size within and from the domestic calling area. Includes more than 190 countries for text messaging and 120 for picture messaging; please click on this link (https://www.apelainc.com/international-text-destinations) to view the approved countries. For specific rates and for countries included in our texting plan, please contact our customer service at +1 248.817.1629. We may add, change and remove countries at our discretion without notice.
4. All data users must have a qualifying smartphone device that will be compatible with our LTE or 5G network. Apela requires the use of an unlocked GSM phone with VoLTE (Voice over LTE capabilities). Phones programmed for CDMA networks such as Verizon will not work on Apela.
5. A one-time activation fee of $15.00 is due at sign-up (waived for customers with AutoPay enabled) and is not refundable unless the law from your jurisdiction requires a refund; a deposit for service is also required. The deposit will be applied towards any outstanding balance in the event your account is past due by fifteen (15) days. If the deposit is consumed, payment of a subsequent deposit will be required before continuing service.
6. Monthly base fee excludes taxes. Your bill will include your base fee plus additional fees and taxes as determined by our regulatory and tax advisers. Some Fees and Surcharges are not taxes or government-required charges, and are subject to change.
7. Data: No charge for overages, but once you have exceeded the allowance of LTE data speed you may be downgraded to 128kps for the remaining billing cycle. Data usage is only allowed in the Domestic Coverage Area (DCA) which includes the United States, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
Not ready to sign up, or have questions? Send me an email!
Please fill out the form below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.